четвер, 30 травня 2019 р.


MY FUTURE PROFESSION

1. Read the letter and complete the following exercises.

Hello, John
How are you getting on?  I really hope you are fine. Do you remember asking me about my future profession? Today I have some free time and will answer all your questions.
You know I am interested  in electrical experiments, don’t you? So, I am a student of Vocational School №75 and I study at the department of electrical engeneering.
Centuries ago there were only a few jobs: people were farmers, bakers, butchers or carpenters. Today there are thousands of different kinds of jobs, and new ones are constantly appearing. No wonder that it is not an easy thing to make the right choice. I also want to say that the profession should be chosen according to the character and abilities of the person.  As for me my favourite subjects are mathematics and physics. So I made my chose long ago. I want to be an electrician. To my mind it is very useful work. Electricity has become highly important in our modern world. It has made our work easier and our life comfortable. We cannot imagine modern civilization without the electric current, without electric lamps, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators washing machines and other electrically operated devices that are widely used today.
I think that the profession  of electrician can give many opportunities because everything in our life is connected with electricity. Electricians are preparing on specialty “Power engineering, electrical engineering and electromechanics”  with the qualification  “technician-electrician”. Duration of training usually is 5 years on the basic 9 grades and 2 years –  based on full secondary education.
Well, I hope I have answered all your questions. By the way, what are the peculiarities of your future profession? Write me soon.
Best wishes,  Roman

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Популярні публікації