четвер, 10 січня 2019 р.

Checking into a hotel

                               USEFUL EXPRESSIONS                 

Checking in…

  • I've got a reservation.   
  • My booking was for a twin room. 
  • What time's breakfast? 
  • Could I have breakfast in my room, please? 
  • What time's the restaurant open for dinner? 
  • What time does the bar close?  
  • Where are the lifts? 
                                       VIDEO                                     

                                      DIALOGUES                               


A: I have a reservation. My name is John Sandals.
B: May I see your ID, please, Mr. Sandals?
A: Certainly. Here it is.
B: Thank you. Do you have a credit card, Mr. Sandals?
A: Yes, I do. Do you accept American Express?
B: Sorry, sir, just VISA or MasterCard.
A: Here's my VISA card.
B: Okay. You're in room 507. It's a single queen-size bed, spacious, and nonsmoking. Is that suitable?
A: Yes, it sounds like everything I expected.
B: Here's your key, sir. If you need anything, just dial 0 on your room phone.       
                
                                                *                *                 *


¾     I want a single room for five days.
¾     Have you made a reservation?
¾     No, I haven’t.
¾     Too bad! All single rooms are occupied.
¾     I am very sorry to hear it.
¾     I can offer you a double room on the fifth floor.
¾     How much is it?
¾     You’ll have to pay 150 per night including breakfast.
¾     Does the room face the street?
¾     Yes, it does. The street is not noisy. In front of our hotel there is a museum.
¾     Is there a bathroom?
¾     Sure. Every double room has bath, telephone and colour TV.
¾     Fine. I’ll take that double room.
¾     Please, fill in the form.
¾     Here it is.
¾     You have forgotten to sign in.
¾     Have I? Here it is.
¾     Thank you. Here is the key to your room. The elevator is on your right.
¾     Thanks.



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Популярні публікації