вівторок, 8 січня 2019 р.


At the Bank. Opening an Account

Dialogue “Opening a Saving Account.”
Fill in the gaps with the words given in the box.


open              money               deposit             explain                question                                            assistance     account              card                 application



Clerk:
   Good morning! What can I do for you?
Customer:
   Good morning! I would like to open a saving account. Could you 1) __________       your policy to me?
Clerk:
   A small initial deposit is all it takes to 2) _____________ a saving account.
Customer:
   I see. That’s clear enough. May I ask you another 3) ______________ ?
Clerk:
   I’ll be happy to answer you.
Customer:
   Could I get a banking card after opening a 4) _______________ ?
Clerk:
    When you open your account, you’ll be in touch with your 5) ____________              thanks to our machine services. You can make deposits, cash withdrawals, and            balance inquiries with your 6) ________________.
Customer:
    O.K. I’ve made up my mind. I’d like to open a saving account with a 7)                      _____________ of one thousand dollars.
Clerk:
    Would you please fill out this 8) ______________. Besides you need to write a          deposit ticket for 1,000 dollars. Everything is correct. Here’s your passbook.
Customer:
    Thank you for your 9) ________________ .

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Популярні публікації